“Excellent!”

Ranked #29 of 256 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a relaxed family dining atmosphere. Featuring home-style meals. Pies baked from scratch. All day breakfast. Prime Rib special friday nights. BBQ St Louis Ribs Saturday nights. We feature Indo-Fijian Rice bowls and a Tex-Mex Menu along with traditional north american foods.Try something a little different!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Everything we ate was incredibly delicious. Fries were surprisingly crispy and fresh. service was pretty good, though others in the restaurant did wait a bit and noted it. No issues for us though. Would definitely come again.

1 Thank Kosta S

Chilliwack, Canada
“Like I remember it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I used to come to this cafe as a girl. It's been updated but it still has all the same charm it used to...like the stained glass window in the entry and the till. Still has the back 40 area where I used to order turkey and mashed potatoes. Lots of good memories here and so glad it's still a fantastic little cafe.

Visited August 2014
British Columbia
“Better for Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've been here for breakfast and found it to be tasty and a good value. We were looking for a a place for an early dinner/late lunch and didn't find it to be too great.
The building is really interesting though, and the service is always good

Visited May 2014
Victoria, Canada
“disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Dined for brunch, diner about half full, yet we waited too long for drinks, condiments and refills. Food was average, prices fair. Service definitely was the biggest letdown.

Visited May 2014
Vancouver
“Every meal , every visit has been wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

As a tribute to my mom who just passed away I would like to combine her thoughts and my experiences with this restaurant . Being very close to where my mom lived , we would frequently eat here , both for lunch and dinner . Often bringing friends , we tried many different items on the menu . Every single visit the service was extremely friendly and helpful . The food was brought quickly and always was very presentable . The food was constantly excellent , very tasty and filling . I love the prime rib special on Fridays and Sundays !
It is too far for me with no reason to be in the area anymore , but when I happen to be close I will definitely stop in for a meal . With the front of the building being on a one way street , we were always confused as to how to get there . It always gave me a laugh that my mom was no help in finding it but it was always worth it when we finally arrived .

• Visited January 2014