“great prawns!!”

Capital Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 256 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands), Canada
“great prawns!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Every time I swing into Chilliwack, I always order some Capital Prawns, no other place makes them. It's their own secret weapon,lol. The other food is great too.
Cheers~

Chilliwack, Canada
“Very nice restaurant owner, food so so...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

It's hard not to write an excellent review when indeed, as many have commented before me, the owner is such a nice person, coming to the table and asking if everything was right. Everything was right, but I just did not have the heart to say that I felt the food was bland. This is my review, so other people obviously love this place and I still think everyone should try it, as taste is a very unique and individual thing. The service was fast, we had some egg roll for entree and they were pipping hot, but a bit tasteless. I guess I am accustomed to the regular shape of eggroll, but the one served were "flatten" and not as big. I felt it was fairly expensive at $1.75 per eggroll given that they were so small. The rest of the food arrived promptly and we had boneless ribs, which I expected tenders morsels, but instead they felt hard (grizzle on them???). We had rice, some kind of noodle and almond chicken that was truly not very good, too much coating and not enough chicken and where were the almonds or nuts???.
Don't get me wrong, this is still good food, but I was expecting so much more given the reviews. Price wise, I felt it was a bit high given the quality of the food. I still haven't found that perfect Chinese place yet....still searching...

1 Thank Pounette166
Chilliwack, Canada
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Chilliwack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you're looking for a top Chinese Restaurant in the Upper Fraser Valley (Chilliwack BC), look no further than this Restaurant.
Excellent food- Friendly Management and Staff.
(The owner (Paul) may even join you for drink !)

Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada
“Capital”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Excellent! The best Chinese food in town (or anywhere I've ever had Chinese food for that matter!). The staff are friendly. Always very busy, but you never wait long for service. Reasonable prices!

Visited May 2013
chilliwack
“The best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

Go with a group to enjoy the variety of dishes you can order. The service is very good . I would recommend their take out menu also.You can"t go wrong either way

Visited March 2013