“Great Lunch Stop in Chilliwack”
Review of Dakota's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dakota's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dakotas restaurant is a long standing favourite steakhouse of locals and visitors. Extensive menu, modern decor and great staff make dining at Dakotas a memorable experience. Steak, Seafood, Pastas, Sunday Buffet & great lunch burgers and lunch combos. Located in Chilliwack British Columbia and serving the community for over 15 years.
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We stopped for lunch with a group of over 100 persons. Reservations had been made and we had all pre-ordered from an offering of three entrees. Our seating was fast and efficient and our food was served very promptly. My wife and I were entirely satisfied with out meals.
This restaurant is easy to access from Highway #1. It is clean and well decorated.
From our experience we would recommend it to all travelers including families.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Loved the inside of this place, were given a nice quiet table.
the food was well prepared and nicely presented and not expensive. we thought it was very good value for our money. we also found the staff to be very friendly . Will definitely eat here again on our next visit to Chilliwack. Definitely worth the visit

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We have been frequenting Dakota's for over eight years. You could expect great food at a reasonable price that included salad or escargot. New owners have taken over recently. Now the menu is limited, the prices have increased and the meals no longer include either salad, escargot or even a piece of bread. And frankly although there were only three tables including ours, the service was lack-lustre.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

This was my wifes favourite restaurant for their fettucine. Now its not even on the menu . Lots of other things missing now as well. We haven't been for about a year & I guess we wont be going back as the food doesn't seem to be the quality that it used to be . Plus the new owners sold my son a gift certificate in December 2012 which they gave us for Xmas & we just tried using it & were refused . I'm pretty sure the ownership changed before the gift cert was sold so I wont ever give them my business again.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Dekotas used to be one of my favorite places to eat. The building is beautiful what a shame. I was disappointed to be handed a plastic menu that had none of my favorite items on it. No escargot? no complimentary bread? no stir fry? and the worst is they want $3.00 for a baked potato?? absurd! i ordered a half liter of white wine and was told they no longer serve half liters? everything seems over priced now for the little amount of food you get. Chances are we wont return unless they change their menu and lower their prices.