“Very tasty”

Ranked #47 of 265 Restaurants in Chilliwack
chilliwack
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I enjoyed the whole experience The food was fresh and so tasty .The dragon roll was my favorite . My wife liked the tempura dishes the best.

Visited December 2012

Chilliwack
“Our Friday night sushi restaurant”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My boyfriend travels for work, but when he's home we always go to Seven Sushi on Fridays as part of a date night tradition. The food is great and I highly recommend the "Chef's Recomendation" Appetizer to start and the "Explosion Roll", those are our favourites. Last I heard is they don't have a liquor license right now so if you're hoping for some Saki with dinner you might want to try elsewhere.

Apart from the food though they have recently acquired a new server whose communication skills are lacking. My boyfriend witnessed me tell her 3 times that I wanted an explosion roll and she kept saying a dynamite roll. I kept repeating explosion roll and by the end of it wasn't really sure what I'd be getting due to the language barrier. Sure enough I got a dynamite roll. When she came around to ask how everything was I told her it was great except for that I'd ordered an explosion roll, at which point she accused me of lying. I told her that I had my boyfriend as a witness to verify I had in fact told her several times I wanted an explosion roll at which point he became annoyed that I brought him into my fight, but I wanted him to verify to her that I did in fact repeat my order 3 TIMES. I wasn't as upset about the mistake as I was about being accused of lying.

On our most recent visit my boyfriend had the same experience with her asking for Beef Udon and she brought him Beef Donburi. I secretly had the smug sense of satisfaction that his meal had been screwed up by her as well. The other servers are all awesome and very helpful. So really my only one complaint is the lack of communication and bad service due to being accused of lying when bringing up what I think is a legitimate concern in a very nice and polite manner. The customer is always right.

• Visited March 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Food in Chilliwack, Best Sushi in FV”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Seven Sushi serves the best sushi I have tried in the Fraser Valley, and even Vancouver. It's always fresh and super tasty, and the service is consistently good. The Tropical Roll is a must try.

• Visited August 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“Food”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The # 1 best Japanese food in the Fraser Valley. Could use more ambiance, but the food is so delicious, who really cares?! We go here at least once a month

Visited October 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Not the best in Chilliwack, but still very good. Great service, decent prices, and awesome presentation. Some of the rolls look like works of art rather than food. Definitely would go back

Visited June 2012