“wonderful place to eat”

Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Great food, wonderful service, very clean, the prices are good. We go often to Shandar hut as they are very friendly and the service is fast, the food is very tasty, they have take out which is usually fast. Can not miss this place if you visit Chilliwack, BC

There are newer reviews for Shandhar Hut

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My family and I have eaten in the restaurant at Shandhar and received wonderful service. However, we are take out fans too and it doesn't matter what you order here, the food is absolutely excellent. A range of spice options keeps everyone happy.

We are long time fans of the food served and the people are great, very friendly. If you like Indian food, this is a great choice in Chilliwack.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fresh homemade East Indian food. They will cater to those needing mild spice and flare it up for those who want a spicier challenge. The only negative comment is that this place is so popular, you may have to wait for a table or for your take out order. Either arrive early or eat late to avoid. Oh, and either save room for dessert or get it to go.....delicious!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family of four ate here last night and we were all blown away by the food! We have eaten a lot of Indian food, and I've even been to India, but this was the BEST I've ever had. We had the Palak Paneer, Vegetable Korma, and Shai Paneer. They were all wonderful, but the Shai Panner (vegetarian version of Butter Chicken) was to die for. I loved that you could get the meals without rice, since our family hardly ever eats rice, but instead devours naan. No joke we ordered at least 5 servings of naan, mostly plain and some garlic and it was so delicious. Everything came out steaming hot, perfectly spiced, and on really cool dishes. My 7 year old son said it was one of the best meals ever, and my 6 year old said he wished we could eat there every day. Too bad we were only traveling through, because we would definitely go there again tonight if we could! Don't even think about going anywhere else. If you like Indian food, you will love this place. Great service, good prices, and just an all around winner!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love Shandhar Hut so much that I started with mild and went to medium in that spice and it is really friendly there!