“Go see Bruce”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

Loved the entire breakfast, loved the interaction, the owner was great and served me a traditional Korean egg dish. Wonderful food, wonderful people great place and good food. It's nice to be in the loose caboose and feel the train pass by.... Good place great service and great people.

2  Thank Dave D

Reviewed 8 January 2013

New owners: Bruce & Grace Lee - very personable - Food: larger portions, lower prices & some interesting changes; I tried the vegetable dumplings - actually large potstickers - very tasty & so is the egg soup which proceeds each meal. Highly recommended.

1  Thank penelope h
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I met a friend here a couple of times. It's just a simple little cafe that whips up fast food, and it's near where I work. It has an okay atmosphere if you like their train theme. but on my repeat visit I had a shock. When I got near to the bottom of my salad I found 3 very long, grey hairs! Yech. Not my own, because my hair is not grey or that long, and (again) I found it under most of the salad. Needless to say, I'll never go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 April 2008

A good place to go have breakfast, lunch or dinner very scrumptios food and prices!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 January 2008

I LOVE THE LOOSE CABOOSE!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook