“terrible food & terrible service”
Review of Homer Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Homer Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 270 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I ordered a "veal cutlet" and a "soup du jour". The "veal cutlet" under the "smaller portion" section was served when I was in the washroom, so I found my food unattended on the table when I came back. The "veal cutlet" looked very familiar, it reminded me of hospital food: some green peas, a scoop of mashed potato, and a deep fried breaded piece of minced meat that tastes like pork, plus a piece of burned bread. I was very hungry when I walked into the restaurant, but I had no appetite at all after taking a bite of that piece of meat.

1  Thank lhlhlhca

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have lived here for 8 years have ate many times here including had many business functions here and every time I have had great food. I agree it's dated but who cares many places are here in town but they serve a good solid meal at very reasonable prices. I like the fact they deliver to easy than taking the kids out.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Yet another place in Chilliwack that used to be good. Place looks like it fell of a truck from 1972 and the food tastes the same. Sorry.. We don't go here anymore.

1  Thank Ace_Rimmr
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The restaurant is old and dirty. Doesn't make you feel like the kitchen would be any better, so it makes the food hard to enjoy too.

2  Thank JoD58
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Restaurant makeover needed. They are just not interested in quality anymore. Won't go again. Greasy dry lamb. Sorry.

3  Thank Kerri B