“Greek restaurant, with great food.”
Review of Homer Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Homer Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 265 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Chilliwack, Canada
“Greek restaurant, with great food.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I have been to Homers twice now. Meals come with salad or soup included in price of entree. I had the pepper steak, it was delicious, the large serving came with 2 scoops of potato with gravy and vegetables. Big meal, and I even skipped the salad and soup and it was still very filling. My husband had the veal cutlets, he said they were super. The salad was fresh crisp and good. This last time I opted for the smaller portion and had salad and lasagna. It was excellent as well. My husband had the soup, which was split pea and roast beef dinner, the smaller portion. He said it too was excellent and the smaller portion was just right. Think the only difference is the amount of potato. It was a great meal, the service is fast and friendly and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. We will surely go there again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Marlene T

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible food & terrible service”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I ordered a "veal cutlet" and a "soup du jour". The "veal cutlet" under the "smaller portion" section was served when I was in the washroom, so I found my food unattended on the table when I came back. The "veal cutlet" looked very familiar, it reminded me of hospital food: some green peas, a scoop of mashed potato, and a deep fried breaded piece of minced meat that tastes like pork, plus a piece of burned bread. I was very hungry when I walked into the restaurant, but I had no appetite at all after taking a bite of that piece of meat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank lhlhlhca
“Good food good value not fancy but good food that's what is important”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have lived here for 8 years have ate many times here including had many business functions here and every time I have had great food. I agree it's dated but who cares many places are here in town but they serve a good solid meal at very reasonable prices. I like the fact they deliver to easy than taking the kids out.

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Too bad... :(”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Yet another place in Chilliwack that used to be good. Place looks like it fell of a truck from 1972 and the food tastes the same. Sorry.. We don't go here anymore.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ace_Rimmr
Chilliwack, Canada
“Food”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The restaurant is old and dirty. Doesn't make you feel like the kitchen would be any better, so it makes the food hard to enjoy too.

2 Thank JoD58