“Finest restaurant in town. ”
Review of Homer Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Homer Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 264 Restaurants in Chilliwack
“Finest restaurant in town. ”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I must admit I eat out a lot. What I like best at homers is the service both waitresses are top notch. Deb and Wanda. The food is hot, fresh and very good quality. The selection is vast assortment. Even for picky people like myself. It is not fancy or frilly but what the do serve you is a well prepared wholesome moderate priced meal served with a smile. Believe me that is hard to do and they do it daily. In the 8 years I been going to homers never have I had a bad meal or poor service. Ps they have delivery. The guy is on the ball and quick.

5 Thank Cassie147

“Wonderful”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Food was great and so was the service. Friendly wait staff and great atmosphere. Will be going again soon!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Miranda G
Vancouver, Canada
“Best Service!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our server was friendly, polite and very efficient. Everything came promptly and nicely prepared. Comfy family restaurant. Nice home-made pizza pie. Greek appies were just ok.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank nickytat
Vancouver, Canada
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Greek food, pizza, perogies and cabbage rolls, and breakfast too. We love the food here and you cant beat the prices. Portions are huge and the homemade perogies are amazing! My moms food allergy was even written in big letters across the bill so there was no possible way for the kitchen to miss it. Friendly service. Very attentive. Delicious food. Cant wait to come back.

3 Thank dvmartin
Chilliwack, Canada
“Greek restaurant, with great food.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I have been to Homers twice now. Meals come with salad or soup included in price of entree. I had the pepper steak, it was delicious, the large serving came with 2 scoops of potato with gravy and vegetables. Big meal, and I even skipped the salad and soup and it was still very filling. My husband had the veal cutlets, he said they were super. The salad was fresh crisp and good. This last time I opted for the smaller portion and had salad and lasagna. It was excellent as well. My husband had the soup, which was split pea and roast beef dinner, the smaller portion. He said it too was excellent and the smaller portion was just right. Think the only difference is the amount of potato. It was a great meal, the service is fast and friendly and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. We will surely go there again.

• Visited February 2014