Best Western Cowichan Valley Inn
US$95
US$93
Thunderbird Motor Inn(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$83
Falcon Nest Motel(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$76
Ramada Duncan Cowichan Valley(Duncan)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$94
US$92
US$156
US$120
Seabreeze Inne(Salt Spring Island)
US$139
US$126
US$122
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe pubthe main highwaytim hortonscowichan valleywestern hotelsbreakfast menuhotel restaurantthe food is greatnice beddingwifi connectionroad noiseattached restaurantroom was cleanon siteswim meetfront desk staffwould stay here again
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Brought our children for their first Hotel Trip and we had a fantastic experience. Jeff at the front desk was very helpful and went out of his way to ensure that our children had an amazing time. Room service was fast and the food was delicious, we have stayed here a few times before without our children and have always had exceptional service. We will definitely be bringing our family back :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had the good fortune to be staying here on business and was very pleased. Although the hotel is small, it is very quiet and the rooms modernized and spacious. And the restaurant is SUPERB! It was the best food I had while visiting the area. Would most definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this Inn last night, and were more than pleasantly surprised. The welcome, friendliness, and service were outstanding. The food was very good. For a roadside inn, the noise level was negligible. All needs were well catered for. The only minor quibble I would have was that the pillows were too plump, causing a little discomfort in sleeping. But that's probably age-related. Nice hotel, nice service, very nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. And the little town (city? sorry!) of Duncan nearby is certainly worth a visit -- a great art gallery or two, and a great atmosphere of community. I look forward to going back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This Best Western Inn renewed our faith in the franchise (our previous 3 experiences were bad). The Cowichan Valley Inn Best Western is a lovely facility. Rooms are spacious, updated, excellently equipped and decorated. Staff are friendly and very helpful - the manager hustled all our baggage for 4 people (a considerable feat) and refused the tip we offered, accepting only a smaller one which he said he would give to the other staff. There is an excellent restaurant, bar and breakfast area incorporated into the property - all are excellent. One warning, the dinner servings are HUGE, but very good. So, unless you have a really big appetite, you might want to share. Great place. We'll go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The staff at the Cowichan Valley Inn are why I stay there. The hotel is always looking good, and everything is in order when I arrive. Great value, I try to plan my business trips so I stay at the CVI.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business