“Yummy”

Ranked #9 of 115 Restaurants in Duncan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have frequented this Restaurant over the years and found the Staff to be very friendly and the food amazing. My favorite Roast beef & Yorkshire Pudding. Their pies are so yummy and filling so if you want to have a piece, make your main meal light because you get plenty of food and fun here! Thank you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Some of the best meat served on the island and especially the burgers. There is such a choice for the whole family with a great variety of food from pastas to all types of sandwiches.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

An easy access place with lots of free parking, south of Duncan on the highway. Great stop for early breakfast, service can be slow when it is busy, especially Sunday mornings, but the food is good and prices are fair I most like the ambience of the log cabin and there is room to move a walker or wheelchair between the tables, for those with mobility issues.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Definitely won't be going back to this location. Service was quite poor - had to hunt the server down to ask for some drinks / refills and they never checked in on us to see how we were doing of it we needed anything. I ordered coffee and it was served cold. Thought I had put too much cream in the first cup, but when she brought the second I was literally able to put my finger into the coffee to discover it was less than lukewarm (which was interesting as she said the cup was too hot to carry). The food was delivered incorrectly and the one member of our party who only ordered a slice of cheesecake ended up waiting longer for her food than any of us who had all ordered burgers (the burgers were tasty at least!). The billing process was a bit of a nightmare - all the tabs were totaled incorrectly and we had to spend extra time sorting it out (we didn't have very complicated orders). The entire 1 1/2 hours we were there I did not see a single table cleaned - which I ordinarily cut slack for if it's busy, but the restaurant was at less than 1/4 total capacity. It was an alright meal taste wise (like I said, the burger was good) but it's not worth the experience.

1  Thank Quest_for_Cuisine
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We usually stop here for a late breakfast when driving up the island for the day. We have always found it to be a pleasant experience. The food is good and the wait for a table is usually short. (It's very busy on most days).