“Untrained staff or hard of hearing”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Duncan
Reviewed 27 October 2013

How hard is the order five mc doubles. Three without cheese and two with cheese. Well let me tell you I have had it done wrong so many times it is a wonder how they function on a daily basis . My husband would tell me not to complain however , this does not fix the problem. Not only have I been ignored by staff at these places I also find the attitudes of management deplorable and this last time it took three times to get it right and when all was said and done the burgers they could salvage we're reused in my order. I only wish that someone who cared would do something. As for my family I will never go there again I will take my chances at the AW. JC

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Always consisent. Recently went through a physical renovation. Great improvement, with a pleasant relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank christiemarchant
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Since this restaraunt was sold to the current owner it has gone downhill fast. Where to start!!!!! Rude service, cold food, staff always look like they rather be someplace else, they pinch the french fry box half shut so when they fill it it only gets a little more than half full. ( When I complained, as I always do...one Manager was very rude and said HER manager tells them to do this) (This is a old fast food trick but you dont see it anywhere other than here)

I see the staff acting very unprofessional and goofing around...even heard a few curse words at times. Now, having said that...if the food was hot and plentiful then I would ignore the other stuff as it is only McDonald's. But the fact that the food is garbage means I do not go there anymore.

A few months back I went there for breakfast 4 mornings in a row and every time they forgot things like butter and syrup for the hotcakes etc. After the fourth morning I said something to the girl and was given a rude dirty look. Well excuse me for bringing to your attention how terrible the service has been.

I went there for breakfast 2 times last week and the same thing happened. Im done with this place. They spend all this money on their coffee bar and renows to try to get more adults to come there...and they piss off the very same ppl who they are trying to get their business from. While i was eating this man behind me ordered a large order for takeout and when I was eating he came back in and was missing 4 food items. I just shook my head and thought "typical"

Will never return to any of this owners McDonalds....Trans Canada Hwy, Duncan....Walmart, Duncan....and Mill Bay.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

What can you say good prices, fills a need on a busy day. Very conveniently located and speedy double drive thru!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

What can you say about McDonald's that not everybody already knows, except to comment on this location in Duncan and their service. Depending on what time of day, fries range from fantastic to soggy & limp. I'm a regular for their Chipotle chicken wrap, but the servers are slow for a fast food joint. Every 2nd drive-thru I have to wait around 5 minutes in the holding area and sometimes they give you the wrong order. Hey, it's MaccaDees, what else is new :)