“not great”

Miss Margaret's
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 10 October 2017

When we were there, the choices were minimal, the place is small, and the staff was very unfriendly and cold.
Got some coffee and left. very disappointed

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The sign tells you that while they serve Starbuck's, this isn't a Starbuck's store. Also it is, perhaps, the only place in Harrison that even looks like a coffee shop. So the options in Harrison are scarce.

I like my coffee black and I always order the 'tall' first time out in case the coffee is the sour water type. Yep, there it is. It said Pike Market and it came out of a big thermos but as soon as it cooled enough to sip, sour.

Margaret's offers a wide selection of coffee, teas, sweets, and sandwiches. I suppose if one blends in sugar and cream and whatever else people put in their coffee, it comes out tasting alright. Did I say I like mine black. That's a tough requirement for most places because they depend on you diluting whatever brew they do. I may have to bring my own thermos if I ever go back to Harrison.

I would add that the service was excellent.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We really needed a coffee and snack after our drive. We also needed advice since we left our dress clothes behind. The barista gave us great coffee and directions to a little shop.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

In the hotel lobby, it's just like a Starbucks. The staff is very nice. Good spot for a light breakfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

It's in the lobby of the Harrison Hot Springs resort. We had their bubble gum and hedgehog gelato and both were amazing! My bf had the turkey & havarti sandwich and really liked it. A tad bit pricey.