This hotel is trying to pretend it's something it's not. It's not a spa. It's basically a hotel with a few warm pools.
We sadly were allocated a room in the old part of the hotel overlooking the pool area and I was glad we were only staying one night. There was no air con and no safe. We also had no dressing gowns in our room for the 'spa' and despite ringing reception and asking for them on multiple occasions they were only finally delivered the next morning when we were about to check out!
Basically it's an OK hotel, but I was glad we'd paid a cheap price and were only staying 1 night. Would I go back? Definitely not. Would I recommend it? No, surely there must be better places to stay for the same money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa