We've stayed here more then once and every stay is a joy. We've stayed in their pricer rooms and the cheaper ones and have always left happy.
The location is beautiful. There are always great value packages. All food is great, from the Lakeside Cafe to the Copper Room.
An all you can eat breakfast buffet is included and not to be missed. There tea and cookies served in the afternoon and its a good time to meet and visit other guests.
The pools are well maintained is relaxing.
The staff has always been friendly and accommodating. They have upgraded our room free when able.
The views are beautiful and the locale is charming.
I could go on and on.
I eagerly look forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa