I really liked this place, it was a bit touristy but not overly so. The rooms are fairly old but still in good shape, and the location right on the lake is lovely.
The hot pools themselves are so nice just to sit in and relax, there are several with slightly different temperatures depending on your preference. The water is quite chlorinated so you will be able to smell it on yourself afterwards but it's not overpowering. We went in September and the clientele in the outdoor pools was mostly older couples on vacation. We did try the indoor pools later at night but that seemed to attract a more tattooed drunken idiot demographic :) I prefer the outdoor pools.
We ordered room service for dinner and that was a surprise; the food was decently priced and very tasty. Try the icecream cake! Overall this was a really good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa