We stayed for one night while on our driving trip across BC. The check in was very good, room not ready but we were offered towels so we could go to the pools while waiting. On our return to the desk, we were upgraded to a lake view room, which was a very nice surprise in the west tower. The room was very clean and comfortable, the hot pools very comforting although quite busy. Breakfast was included so we experienced the buffet which was plentiful and ok. I guess I just like to be waited on, I always find that I forget something at the buffet, or that one part of the meal gets cold while wait in the line. All in all I think the hotel including the restaurant could do with an update, everything is looking tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa