Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$73
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$76
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$79
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$79
Travelocity
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$104
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
US$71
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,752 results
All reviewscopper roomeast towerhot poolslakeside cafebreakfast buffethot springsadult poolthe main hoteljones boysdance floorafternoon teapools are greatget awaygetaway packageolder partcookiesfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I've been coming here for years for a conference, and I recently stayed here again with my wife with a bed and breakfast special. We stayed in the old part of the hotel, and the room was pretty decent. Mind you, the room's location we got was pretty bad, being above the arcade so it was noisy with rambunctious kids until it closed at 10 PM, and our view consisted of a wall, but I guess you can't win them all. The king size bed was inviting, but my wife and I woke up with sore backs (too soft)? But who cares, you can take a mosy in to the hot springs pool for some muscle relaxation time! The rest of the hotel facilities are well maintained inside and out. The breakfast buffet was excellent complete with an omelette bar.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GetMor
Reviewed 10 November 2013

As it is close to home Harrison makes for a great place for a quick 'holiday' location. Fortunately, the pools were not very crowded. Weather was not great but outdoor adult pool was what the Doctor ordered! Came on a promotion via email: room for the night and breakfast for two for $114. Parking will cost you $6 but we had a good stay. We have always enjoyed the older section overlooking the lake. Our room this time was on the pool side of the building: it was larger but did not have a view. There is afternoon tea at 4!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Nice mid week getaway.. booked one night of the bed and breakfast special. Nice rooms. although they are getting a little tired looking, breakfast was above excellent, With the omelet chef preparing fresh custom made omelets while you watch, Hot springs were as usual excellent. Just a note check your bill they charged us for the breakfast that was included with the package...when I pointed it out thy were quick to reverse it. So just keep an eye on it tis all

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed at the Harrison Hotel recently and it has a great pool. spa for the kids and us. Situated on Harrison Lake about 50 miles from Vancouver this little town itself feels like you are back in time. Pretty cool. Our room was kind of average and the food wasn't very good until we went into the Copper Room our trip was more about the children. The room itself was huge and the service and food was good, not great. But what really impressed was unexpected. THE JONES BOYS BAND. They were really great. Playing all kinds of music. The crowd was responsive and I noticed the real old people who loved the music of the old days but also the young people like us who were moved to get up and dance. A great getaway is somewhere where the kids have a great time but us as well.

Room Tip: Lake view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed for one night while on our driving trip across BC. The check in was very good, room not ready but we were offered towels so we could go to the pools while waiting. On our return to the desk, we were upgraded to a lake view room, which was a very nice surprise in the west tower. The room was very clean and comfortable, the hot pools very comforting although quite busy. Breakfast was included so we experienced the buffet which was plentiful and ok. I guess I just like to be waited on, I always find that I forget something at the buffet, or that one part of the meal gets cold while wait in the line. All in all I think the hotel including the restaurant could do with an update, everything is looking tired.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple