Went to the Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa for a conference this past October. This was my third trip to the hotel and I found the service to be every bit as good this trip as in my past trips. The front desk staff are excellent. Because it was a conference we had buffet meals that were plentiful with many food options. The Ship's Roast was excellent and not at all overcooked as is often the case in other places. The breakfast buffet was standard fare but with plenty of fresh fruit and fresh breads.
What most people come here for though is the hot spring. The hot spring was wonderful but could get quite crowded during the day. Unfortunately, we had limited time to take advantage of the hot springs but did partake in a few dips. Sadly, I bowed out of the Polar Bear Plunge in Harrison Lake. Just the sight of the lake made me feel cold! The views of the lake are wonderful. Try to get a room on the upper floors facing the lake. The Main building is quite old and while nicely refurbished and charming lacks the amenities of the newer rooms.
I would definitely think of coming here with the wife for a weekend getaway from the city. The rooms are nice and while not cheap offer what you would expect from an upscale resort hotel. If you come during the busy tourist months you will probably find the entire area packed with tourists. The off season offers some great deals and being in the Vancouver environs hardly ever gets too cold. I am personally looking forward to going back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa