I had a wonderful time here- they have pools of all different temperatures and they are really large. You could spend all day going from one to another. This was my birthday present from my parents as I love hot springs and it didn't disappoint. It was only a shame that we didn't have more time as I had to meet a friend the next day in Vancouver. I think it would also be great to visit outside of the holiday season as it was a little busy. A few days spent here in winter would be magical! We also had a lovely view of the lake which I would definitely recommend you request.
So my tips would be: try and go outside of the main holiday season and try and stay 2 nights so you don't feel rushed. You can get cocktails by the pool as well. I had a pina colada in honour of my birthday and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa