My wife and I go to the Harrison every year at about this time. If you are looking for Glitz and Glamour you are pretty much at the wrong place. The Harrison has been around for many years and so the buildings can most charitably described as "quirky." That being said, the staff do an excellent job of working with what they have. I have never found a room that was less than it could have been in terms cleanliness.
The reason to go to the Harrison is to "equalize the load" and a day or two lazing in the hot pools, eating good (though not particularly adventurous) meals in the Copper Room (the sorbet after the salad is a nice touch) and listening to the Jones Boys while watching the couples who have been dancing together for 50 years will certainly do that.
This year we took my son and his wife for their first trip to the Hotel. Seeing a busy young professional couple completely unwind was well worth the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa