Haven't read too many reviews on their cottage accommodations, so wanted to give a bit more info about them. My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights during Spring Break and we wanted to bring the dog. The cottages are pet friendly without an extra fee, although they are priced higher than the normal hotel rooms. However, they want to charge $100 per stay for a pet in the normal hotel so it would be more expensive than the cottage and definitely not worth it.
The cottages are lovely. The have a nice living room area with a TV, fireplace, air con, futon, some chairs and a small desk table and a mini fridge that is perfect for wine and beer and small snacks. The bedroom has a comfy queen size bed with a fan and heater too. There is a small closet and dresser. The bathroom is pretty small but it does the job (only shower, no tub). The only con is the uncomfortable futon! If I had to sleep on it, I would have pulled the mattress off and just slept on that on the floor. You could really feel every bar under you while sitting on it. Not a huge deal if you don't need it, but I wouldn't be happy needing to be the one to sleep in the living room on it.
The cottages are located near the back of the property along the river with lots of green space and close proximity to the Miami bridges trail (great for a dog walk). There is easy access to the pools and rest of hotel through a back gate.
Cottages are the way to go when staying there if you have a family or pets and I'm sure I will be staying in them again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa