Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$74
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$77
Harrison Village Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$71
US$57
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
US$79
Agoda.com
The Royal Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Travelocity
Coast Chilliwack Hotel(Chilliwack)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
Hotels.com
Rainbow Motor Inn(Chilliwack)
US$72
Glencoe Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
3,747 results
All reviewscopper roomeast towerhot poolslakeside cafebreakfast buffethot springsadult poolthe main hoteljones boysdance floorafternoon teapools are greatget awaygetaway packageolder partcookiesfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Valet guy was great but the rooms need some serious updating. I don't even think it's safe to stay there. Our room dipped down to the right significantly. Room service food was terrible. This place has a lot of potential if it was just overhauled and marketed right. The pools were ok and the location is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jillybean291
Ian M, Director of Sales at Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Did you let our staff know about the apparent issue in your room? We have a variety of rooms to fit every budget that begin at the main older part of the room to newer rooms on the towers, which offer fantastic views of the lake. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed in the Main Hotel for a week in January as I was attending a course. My husband joined me for a couple of nights at the beginning of the week and came back for my last night. The first room I was assigned was very small. The bed was only a double and as my husband is not a small guy this was extremely uncomfortable. I went to the front desk in the morning and they managed to find us another room not much bigger but with a queen bed...this was marginally better. The room and the bathroom were still quite small and my husband managed to smash his knee on the bathtub...as my room was part of the package for this educational course I can't really complain! The room is a perfect size for a single person, just a little small for two people. We will be going back in the next week or two for a weekend getaway and will book a larger room. The hot springs pools are a great feature, so relaxing. They get quite busy but are worth it for a wind down at the end of a long day. We ate our meals in the Copper Room. The food was quite good. One member of my group asked why salt and pepper weren't on the tables and the response we received was "the chef feels he seasons the food appropriately and salt and pepper aren't necessary" I have to admire the confidence! (salt and pepper are available upon request) Overall I had a great time, hopefully will be back for next years education week. In the meantime we will be back for a weekend getaway in the next couple of weeks...

Room Tip: Rooms in the Main hotel seem small. The west tower has larger rooms...try to get one with a lake view!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed one night with the wife in the West Tower in an Exec room over the March spring break. After reading all the various reviews regarding the outdated decor of the other parts of the hotel, decided to spend a bit more for the view of the lake and the nicer section of the hotel.

Apparently, only this hotel has "private" access to the so hot spring pools. I did consider the other hotel but I'd only have access to the public hot spring pool unless I went for a spa treatment at the resort so consider that if your main reason for visiting HHS is for the hot springs which was the case for me.

The pools were very relaxing despite the fact we went over Spring Break and there was a wedding that weekend. We were also fortunate that whenever we were in the pools, the skies cleared up and there was no precipitation.

+ room: top floor in the west tower with a beautiful view. Bathrooms and bedding (king bed!) were clean and amenities were nice. Only knock on the room is that at night, the bottom door frame lets in a penetrating amount of light from the hallway. Great if you want a night light, but we had to move our shoes over to block the light.

- elevator: only two slow-moving elevators. When we checked out, the elevators were not working so we had to walk down six flights of emergency stairs which wouldn't have been fun if we had a lot to carry.

+/- pools: while the pools were never really packed, we found ourselves heading to the children's pool area beside the adults only pool. Reason is that the adults only pool was always full while my wife and I could always find a corner in the children's pool secluded enough. Even if you were in the adults pool, it'd still be noisy so it made no difference. We were still able to relax though.

I would return here again and given what's been said of the other sections of the hotel, I think it'd be hard to book in another area given the good experience we had in the West Tower. So why four stars? Despite the great experience, I still found it quite expensive and didn't see the value. As the only place in town which provides access to non-public hot spring pools, only your actual experience in the pools will determine how you rate the hotel

Room Tip: Top floor of the west tower is great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jilsin
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This hotel has 5 mineral hot pools. I live 90 minutes away and wanted to use them for a day. So, I phoned first to see how much it would cost. I was told that typically, you need to be a guest of the hotel to use them. Some conditions apply for walk-ins to access them for a hefty fee if the hotel is half empty (or something like that). I was then told that there is a public hot pool. For $9.

WARNING: The Harrison Hot Springs Public Pool is not inside this hotel. It is in a separate building a couple of blocks away, along the waterfront. The public pool has free parking. The hotel has pay parking.

I parked at the hotel, and when I realized I was in the wrong place, they kindly refunded my $5/hr parking.

The public pool temperature is 100 degrees fahrenheit. The female change rooms were quite nice in that there were private changing cubicles with a curtain.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JoanneEnnaoJ
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa offers a wonderful experience where one can relax in one of the pools, have dinner and dance, enjoy a walk through the breath taking scenery and more. This is the 4th year we have returned and we can't wait until we return again. We were there over the March break but even with all the other guests there was room for all in the pools and no children in the adult section in the 7 days we were there. This being said the resort does seem busier over the years and would benefit from another outdoor pool. The customer service is second to none, the rooms were clean and well kept. You have to be very carefully when booking rooms here. We have stayed in all sections of the hotel and you definitely have a better stay in one of the towers, we prefer the West Tower facing the lake. Yes, there are some more affordable rooms in the older sections but in this case you really pay for what you get. The rooms in the older section are antiquated, noisier and not as well appointed. The food is pricy but good as are the cocktails ect. But you are provided a resort experience and the cost is definitely worth it. Located in a very small community, one can walk just about everywhere. We always walk over to Village Pizzeria, the food is excellent as is the service. We have been to Harrison Resort as a couple and with our children and have enjoyed it equally on all occasions. They provide an excellent opportunity to unplug, relax and enjoy, a beautiful thing in a crazy hectic world. Don't forget to bring your flip-flops or sandals!

Room Tip: One of the towers, we prefer the West Tower facing the lake.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family