We have just returned from a beautiful, relaxing two day getaway at this resort. We loved every minute of it. The staff were friendly and attentive. Our room, number 555, was very quiet with a great balcony overlooking the pools. We were here midweek so we often had a pool to ourselves. Afternoon tea was a nice touch and the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies were amazing. The buffet breakfast was very good and the omelette/egg gentleman was adorable. We had a wonderful time and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa