Nice resort, very helpful staff. Five great pools. One pool is for adults only, very nice. Other pools are adults only after 10pm. And pools open at 5am. Food is good and several venues to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs