We finally came here for our anniversary getaway. The hot pools were very pleasant, you could sit in them all weekend really. We had a couples massage, very nice. Complimentary robes, a bottle of wine in the room, and buffet breakfast, were all included in our package. The breakfast was very good, as evidenced by the hundreds of people filing in and out of the breakfast restaurant. Take a walk thru their garden - its very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Harrison Lake and surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is a full service destination resort. The resort features 3 restaurants and a bar, Healing Springs Spa and five (5) spring fed hot mineral pools. An easily accessible getaway- the resort is only 90 minutes east of Vancouver and 45 minutes from the nearest Washington State border crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrison Hot Springs Hotel Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort And Spa