“sturgeon fishing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BC Sportfishing Group

BC Sportfishing Group
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of guided Sturgeon, Salmon, Steelhead and Trout fishing in the Harrison River and Fraser Valley.
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“sturgeon fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

We love the sturgeon fishing, it is nice that we can fish as a couple, staff are great, fishing is great, scenery is stunning what more can we say

Visited May 2012

Wigan, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Salmon fishing????”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

Having booked a SALMON fishing day on the Fraser river, i was very disappointed when i turned up on my guided day out to find myself, as a fairly experienced fly fisherman, casting into the wrong river. Between the office and the guide, there was a mix up. I had specified, more than once, to the office staff that i wanted to fish for salmon, however i found myself fishing for small cut throat trout. The guide was apologetic and could not be blamed, however, when i went back to the office to express my feelings, it was indicated to me that the person that booked my trip was not as experienced as other staff on the subject of fly fishing. I feel that the cost of the trip, which was quite substantial at $515 for 6 hours, should warrant a little better information and guidance to visitors from other countries, and therefore an activity i had looked forward to for months, was VERY disappointing.

Visited September 2012
Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Guide and a Great Trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Although we didn't catch a fish, my dad and I had a wonderful time with guide Eric who knows more about the native wildlife than a National Geographic host. They are a super friendly group that caters to individuals as well as groups. I can't wait to book an all-girls Sturgeon Fishing trip!

Visited May 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Amazing Day - the very best Guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

Even though it was not a "hot" season, our guide Yves Bisson totally knew what he was doing and we caught 12 sturgeon in one day! Even though it was raining, we were warm & comfortable and had the most amazing time -- still smiling!!! Highly recommend Yves as a professional, pleasant and very knowledgeable guide. Can't wait to come back!

Visited March 2012
Edson, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great guides”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

This was my first guided fishing trip, and my first time fishing for sturgeon. I had the opportunity to go out with them twice - the guides were very knowledgeable about the river and we caught multiple fish on both days.

Visited September 2011