“Very good food, fresh and friendly”
Review of Cookin' Kim's Country Cafe - CLOSED

Cookin' Kim's Country Cafe
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Didn't expect such fresh food. The boys had waffles with strawberry and whipped cream. My wife and I had a salad. Super fresh, delicious.
I would eat there again. Obviously not the best decor but we just wanted to eat and were happy with the food.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Friendly and very welcoming. Excellent food and menu options. We felt at home in Chuck and Kitty's country Cafe. Waitresses were incredible with us and our chatty 3 year old. Kitty even came out of the kitchen every morning to give our son's toy bunny rabbit a special carrot for breakfast. There is no other place for breakfast, truly the breakfast jewel of Harrison Hot Springs.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stop here every time we are in Harrison. It now goes by Chuck and Kitty's country Cafe but still has great breakfasts with large portions for a decent price. Fresh food. Would recommend for sure!

Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Excellent home made soups and sandwiches. Much better option and choice then the greasey burger joint next door. Ambiance looka like my moms tacky kitchen but I'm not eating the ambiance.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

We both had a cooked breakfast on our stay at the nearby Harrison Beach Hotel, which did not offer breakfast. The bottomless coffee was hot and with good flavour, and the bacon , eggs and toast were well cooked and very tasty. Quite busy when we visited with locals which is a good sign. My breakfast included fruit which was fresh and full of flavour, my husband had fried potatoes, and his eggs were exactly how he liked them.. Sunny side up and soft.
Great start to the day.