“Must try this pizza!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I couldn't even wait until I was done eating to write this review. Ate here the last toe times I've been up at Harrison. The service was quick and the front end staff was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the terriaki chicken or meatlovers pizza

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Definitely recommend for a surprisingly delicious meal or takeout. They appreciate your business and treat you like royalty.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This place has good pizza and a fair number of other options on the menu. A few of the staff are quite young and not super confident, but still friendly and polite. I would recommend a liquor license as it would have been great to have a beer with my pizza (take out next time I guess - but lots of people might not want to take pizza back to their hotel rooms). The ice-cream bar was a hit with the kids for dessert.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We ate there our first night, Their menu has lots of choices and the service is really pleasant. We would go there again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Showed up at 845. They refused to seat us as they only do take out after 9. Ummm, ok. Their sign says open till 10. Will never go there again. Seriously? How can you turn away business 1.15hrs before you close?

1  Thank TreetravelerOut