“Our new favorite breakfast spot!”
Review of Chuck & Kitty's

Chuck & Kitty's
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Our new favorite breakfast spot!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We will be back! We had a great breakfast, reasonably priced. Service was excellent and they take pride in their food and establishment. Lots of locals. Next time I will be trying the waffles!

Visited May 2014

“home cooked and tasty”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

we actually ate here twice on our vacation in town. the staff was friendly and pleasant we have a baby and he was easily accommodated great home style food with perfect over easy eggs!

Visited May 2014
Abbotsford
“Excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We ate our last breakfast there before leaving and I wish we would've eaten every meal there. Excellent service and great food for the price. They even had a decent kids menu and were really great to my son. I thought the servers were so charming, talking nicely to each other and they treated everyone like they were regulars. They are only open till 3:00pm and they fill-up fast for breakfast.

Visited March 2014
Chilliwack, Canada
“Chuck & Kitty's”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very friendly "hole in the wall" cafe with excellent food and service. I went there for two meals, one lunch and one breakfast, and the meals were filling and delicious.

Visited March 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“I think i'll stay hungry”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was disappointing. The service was slow and unfriendly. My food order was wrong and even when it got changed I had trouble eating the rest and left most of it. I ordered a breakfast with eggs, has browns etc. My toast was burnt, the egg runny when I ordered the yolk cooked, then the 2nd time round it got charcoaled, the hash browns were oily and had a strange taste. The waitress simply sneered when taking my plate away. Also toilet was very dirty. I will not be dining here again.

Visited March 2013