“Rude rude rude”

The Green Star Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went there last week with 2 friends. We each bought one scoop of mediocre ice cream to the tune of $4.75 each and sat there and ate it in the restaurant. I went outside after eating and then decided to go back in to use their restroom when I was screamed at by the young woman who works there. She claimed the bathroom was just for customers. When I told her that I was she said she didn't remember me and that I needed to leave. When another customer said they saw me there just a few minutes ago eating, she reluctantly gave me the key and then lectured me when I turned the key in that she can't remember everyone's face and that they were having people with a lot of issues using their washroom. Holy cow! Talk about rude characters. I would never go back because of the horrible staff, the place is too small and the food is so-so and overpriced.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Looking for a late breakfast we stumbled across this gem! Best omelette I've had in a long time! Yummy!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick snack and a bathroom break. Lady at counter could see my son had to go very badly but insisted we order first, ya that didn't happen! I took the key and went to the bathroom. So started off on the wrong foot right there, so for me the rest is biased. I felt food was over priced and not at all good. Cappuccino however was decent!
Venture in at your own risk, maybe their actual breakfasts are ok but one place I'll be skipping next time.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

It really is a great place for breakfast. It will also tantalize you with they assortment of homemade fudge and ice cream.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My fiance and I were looking for a place for breakfast and stumbled upon this cafe. At first, the price was a tad much for us, but we decided to eat anyway. Their waffle was really good, same with their smoothie. My fiance enjoyed the grilled cheese sandwich and milkshake. Overall, pretty good.