“Clean, convenient and cozy”

Harrison Village Motel
Chilliwack, Canada
“Clean, convenient and cozy”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We decided last minute to check out Harrison Arts Festival. Luckily we found a room. Sam, the owner, is not only very accommodating and helpful he runs a clean and quiet motel. This is a great place to stay in Harrison - and the location right across from the beach can't be beat! There is also a shared deck with the best view in Harrison. Thanks Sam - we'll be back with Dixie dog soon!
Susan Jensen

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Susan J
HarrisonVillageMotel, Guest Relations Manager at Harrison Village Motel, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you, Susan, for your positive comments about our management and motel. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent customer service and a comfortable place to stay and it's wonderful to hear that you were happy with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Cheryl Jackson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gibsons
Reviewed 3 July 2012

There were 5 of us staying in a 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen,we arrived and were greeted by a friendly man Sam. The room was a little dated but very clean and we were very pleased with how large it was. There were 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bath which was perfect for 5 girls. We had a full kitchen and had full run of the shared sundeck and lucked out with a beautiful day so got to sit out and look at the lake. Great view, great location walking distance to eating, swimming and walking trails. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reasonable,clean, decent place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you for your review of our motel and staff. Our aim is to provide a comfortable and pleasant stay for all our guests and we're happy to know that we succeeded. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Nelson, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We stay in a lot of motels all over BC because of work and tried out this place and was really impressed. The manager Sam was a super nice guy who went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We really felt at home during our stay. My room was large and very clean with a nice lake view. Really appreciated the full kitchen. Will be definitely be staying here again next time we're in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Rachel E
Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and most definitely look forward to serving you again.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I am little different from all the reviewers here. I actually DID NOT stay at this motel. In fact, I just went in to enquire about rates, look around the property and get some directions. I was taken by staff's approach of communicating with guests, his courtesy and behavior. First of all without just bursting out the rates as other people at motels do he assessed what kind of room I am looking for and what is my basic purpose of staying. After getting to know my need (for a double room) he suggested me the room type and the rate pertaining to that room. When I asked him to show around the property he explained everything about the motel and the room type I preferred. Rooms were appealing and clean. As a sales professional I admire his approach and method of performance. This was my pre-trip planning stage and once I have decided dates in Dec. to come here with my 2 children and wife, this is the place I will love to choose.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Adroit C
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We booked a cheap motel for the night and of course we don't expect much just basic accommodations for the night but from the start the guy at reception was unfriendly. He ignored 3 things I said one of which was 'we booked a pet friendly room" when he saw our dog he said we had to pay extra and I told him I had already paid it. He went to check and said "all cool" I didn't appreciate this, I thought an apology was in order as he was very rude about it. The room was not the cleanest, you could hear the bed springs so our nights sleep was awful, the room was cold with just baseboard heaters and we couldn't open the sliding doors which I believe is a fire hazard. We couldn't wait to leave this place!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank kitcat_uk
HarrisonVillageMotel, Guest Relations Manager at Harrison Village Motel, responded to this review, 18 April 2012
I apologize for your unhappy stay with us. Please be assured that your reception was not up to our standards and the on-site manager has since been replaced. We are also taking steps to ensure that your other concerns are dealt with. Customer service is of utmost importance to us and we take your criticisms seriously. If you choose to stay with us again, we will do our best to ensure your visit is more pleasant.

Guest Relations Manager
Ucluelet, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My wife and I booked in here and found the motel to be very clean and comfortable. It has a beautiful view of Harrisin Lake and all shopping right out the door. Owners and staff are very friendly. Highly recommened for anyone wanting to spend some time in a beautiful relaxing place.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DEastUcluelet_B_C_
prince george
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Although the motel is in need of some serious upgrades, you cannot find any better managers than Dave and Deb. I have been in many motels and hotels over the years and have never had such terrific service. They make you feel like you're just one big family. This was my third stay there and I will be back again in a couple of months. The view is spectactular and of course the ice cream shack. Thanks again Dave and Deb and of course Charley. See you later the Ceal's.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Coast Chilliwack Hotel
Coast Chilliwack Hotel
#2 of 9 in Chilliwack
Best Western Rainbow Country Inn

Been to Harrison Village Motel? Share your experiences!