Harrison Beach Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$216
  • Pool
Harrison Lake Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
  • Restaurant
Harrison Spa Motel(Harrison Hot Springs)
Hot Spring Villa Hotel(Harrison Hot Springs)
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa(Harrison Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Harrison Lake View Resort(Harrison Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsoff seasonlake viewhot springsharrisoncommunity
Reviewed 6 September 2017

First the good news........great location on the strip across from the lake....
The bad news.......place is old and not looked after...... We were there for the long weekend and they charged us $150 a night......the 2nd day I took a full page list to them with things to fix......light bulbs not working, freezer needed defrosting badly, no detergent to wash dishes, clocks didn't work on stove or microwave......tiles in bathroom filthy, bathroom door sticks, hard to get out......yikes! They don't care......sad!

Room Tip: Ask to stay on top floor facing the lake......also so you don't have to listen to the people above jumping around.....
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nocaesars
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I had no expectations for this motel, but found it clean and convenient. In fact its primary virtue is its location, directly across the street from the park/beach that is the main attraction of this small mountain community. Since the motel has a rather small parking area, I had to park my car on an adjacent street, which, in the end, wasn't a major problem. But the motel was within easy walking distance to restaurants, gift hops, food stores, the main promenade along the water, and the indoor hot springs municipal pool.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Worst motel experience. Unable to communicate to staff at location, was directed to call a number. I found white dog hair on my sheets, unknown stain on the fitted sheet and pillow case. Did they even wash them? Or just make the bed. You are woken to vehicles driving by very early in the morning. Do not expect a great sleep. The place is run down, needs to be remodeled. Should not pay more than $50

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank 2681J12
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place should be no more than $50 per night. It's totally run down, not very clean (hair and grime in the bathroom) and the owners are lounging hanging around when there's clearly SO much work to do around the property. It's offensive after paying over $100 to stay here. The good news is the location is awesome. If you don't mind run-down and unclean then you'll be ok.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Lilmontheroad
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Nothing can beat a great host! On the fly traveling with my . I stopped at the Villa for lunch mostly because of the cost which was $10.00 for fish and chips. While there I thought maybe I should stay around Harrison as it's mid week and off season. I asked a very lovely lady Jennifer who was tending to me if there where friendly places to stay. It turns out the Villa was available and friendly... (little ones). Jennifer took me up to the room, lake view! I stayed 2 night's, I was hoping for a thunderstorm the 2nd night. Room is big and super clean, AWESOME king bed, lots and lots of hiking. No off leash anywhere!!!! didn't like that.
Thx Jen, I had a wonderful time and it didn't break the bank.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo