“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2011

One of my favourite things about Harrison is that all the businesses are locally owned. The owners running the restaurant are very friendly, and the pizza is delicious. I loved the taco pizza, so delicious.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

Every time we come to Harrison Hot Springs Resort our first dinner is at Harrison Pizza. The owner always makes us comfortable and loves to joke with our son. Pizza is fantastic and we will be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2011

had the Harrison special which was really tasty and We received awesome service.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We chose this place based on its excellent TA rating, and we weren't disappointed.

The pizza was good, probably even very good. I'm not sure I agree with it being the best ever, but we only tried a couple of house selections this time. We'd love to try a couple of the gourmet items next time. Crust was very nice and tasty, toppings were generous and fresh.

Restaurant is quite small, with limited seating. Service was good, but seemed a bit regimented; our server carefully managed her tables, but understandably so. People were lined up out the door waiting for tables.

Pizza as good as this deserves better than the flimsy paper plates we were given, and the proprietors would certainly do better with a more prominent location and larger seating area. Judging by the time it took for our food to be prepared, maybe a larger kitchen with more staff would be a good idea too.

Beverages were certainly overpriced, and the pizza -- although very good -- would be better valued if some of the above criticisms were addressed.

We will return...

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We ordered the greek pizza and small caesar salad. The pizza was made to order and tasted good. The caesar salad was average and the garlic toast was pretty good. Full disclosure: I'm not a huge fan of pizza, in general. The cook and the server were very friendly. The total came to about $30 if I recall correctly. This fed 2 adults and a 4 year old. I wasn't blown away, but I'd return there for the value since other places in town seem to gouge you for just average (to below average) food.