The Keg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The managers and staff were outstanding me and my husband rarely get a night out so to get a night out and be treated so amazing nothing could compare. I would come again any time ! Food and staff were outstanding! If your coming through kamloops or are looking for a nice place to eat I strongly recommend the Keg!

1  Thank Datenights2014

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We ate in the bar area and the ambiance was nice, the service was good and the food was excellent.
There was nothing that we disliked.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Was in town visiting my niece and her boyfriend. The service here was really good, the food was prompt, my steak was done the way I like it, and the salad/vegetables/potato were delicious. I also really liked the heritage building.

I would definitely return here. Great job.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

My husband, daughter and I went to this Keg and were not disappointed! What a great atmosphere…from the moment we walked in the door, to the last bite of our delicious shared dessert. I had an 8 oz sirloin that was melt in my mouth perfection…and my husband and daughter said theirs were equally delicious! When our server asked if we were celebrating anything special, I mentioned it was my husband's birthday the next day, she asked if we would like a complimentary birthday dessert, our choice off the dessert menu. We chose the the Billy Miner Mocha ice-cream cake, OMG it was a huge slice of heaven!!! I would go back just for the cake and the delicious Ceasars!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The keg is a good choice for steak, or prime rib in Kamloops. They are located close to the hockey arena for out of town visitors going to a game. Meals are very filling, and lots of choices on the menu. The 8 oz prime rib meal really is the full meal deal. Our meal was relaxing, and had a quiet atmosphere. You can eat in the dining area on the 2nd floor or there are tables in the lounge/bar area with televisions in case the important game is on. If you're looking for a good steak or prime rib meal, this may be the place for you. I would have rated it as excellent, but for the prices. Other than that, a very good restaurant choice.