“Best service”

Ranked #87 of 344 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Beautiful views and rustic decor set the stage for an upscale casual dining experience, delectable meals and a superb selection of fine wines. We invite you to join us to experience our seasonally inspired menu where at the heart of each dish lies attention to detail and fresh and thoughtfully selected ingredients. We believe that you should love what you eat; our kitchen is your kitchen and we welcome menu modifications to suit your dietary needs. With a growing collection of cocktails, craft beer and a carefully selected wine program, the team at Hoodoos aims to deliver a memorable dining experience. Hoodoos offers scenic views of the City of Kamloops, while our private meeting room delivers the perfect atmosphere for any group event.
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We were here for BC senior games and had a fewest a here the food was excellent, great gluten free options and the service outstanding

Reviewed 17 August 2013

there was a few bad reviews in June. but , tonight, was awesome. we shared the dry ribs. they are the best I ever tasted. then I had the beef stirfry. very good. big portion. my friend had the steak and scallops , and it looked amazing. my dad and his lady friend had the prime rib. well, let me tell you, it was enough for 10 people. and the Yorkshire was delish. the service was almost too much....lol lol isn't that aweful ! lol
anyways, I really like the atmoshphere, and the space. I also like the menu. lots to choose from.
they do specials for birthdays and anniversary's. good to know. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The food at Hoodoos never disappoints. The atmosphere is friendly and the view is fabulous. You can sit in air conditioned comfort or out on the deck.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We have always had good meals and service. Prices are acceptable for a better restaurant. Always enjoy the deck experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the wedgewood bnb - it was there that the host told us of Hoodoos. I'm so happy that they suggested this place - the food was fresh and delicious. I had order the mussels with the chorizo broth and had the harvest salad with the steak as my main. I have never had anything like it before. Loved it!!