“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #34 of 55 Hotels in Kamloops
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

My friends and I come to Kamloops quite often, and out of all the accomodation choices I would have to recommend Kings Motor Inn. Good prices, nice rooms, and good location. I would have to say, if you coming into Kamloops, stay here. Good service and good prices.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank citygirl15

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Management did not honor the quoted prices stating that we were given the wrong information by an employee no longer working with them . Quoted prices were increased by 10 - 18% depending on the room. We had booked two months in advance and after 4 phone calls they still did not get it straight the number of rooms requested. Had we not been so weary and hot from a long drive and awaiting the arrival of other family members, we would have definitely looked for other accomodation. We eventually got the number of rooms we needed. The "queen-sized" beds they advertise are actually double beds (54").

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Kamloops hotels

abbotsford
Reviewed 8 June 2009

We stopped here because it looked nice from the outside, it looked newer, and so I asked to see the room before deciding. The clerk showed me a nice unit, with a great tv, and couch, bed, etc.., then when I say okay, she says the room will be a different unit but is very similar, so I go for it. After paying I go up to the room, it is very different, no couch, tiny tv, but it still looks clean, and I was in a rush to meet people so I just forget what she promised. We go out the rest of the day, come back that evening to retire for the night. First our bed kept falling off its frame later into the night, so we slept tilted all night and had a feeling of sleeping on a roof top kindof. Then suddenly at 4:00 am there was pounding at a door outside our room, and then screaming and swearing by a woman at someone, something about caring about her son, then they stopped, so we thought. Then she was screaming again at 7:00 am, and would not stop, so we said "hey we are trying to sleep still", they lowered their voices and would just talk right outside our door, so I opened my door in a fit of anger a half hour later, and some guy was sitting on the floor, so I shut the door. Just terribly rude because I believe they were residents, or caretakers. We just got the hell out of there and left the key for a boy in the front office, the other clerk that lied to me when we checked in was not there.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank seriousabouttravel68
kingsmotorinn, Manager at Kings Motor Inn, responded to this review, 27 September 2009
At the Kings Motor Inn we make every effort to ensure that the guest’s needs are met. Unfortunately there can be guests who may leave unhappy. In this particular incident that occurred in June of 2009 the management was unaware of this event. We would like to ensure you that we do not deal with these types of clientele. On behalf of the management at the Kings Motor Inn we do apologize, and hope that you do come stay with us again and experience a much more enjoyable stay.

Thank you.