See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2012

By calling ahead, we got a good rate on this motel. Got a quiet room that was clean and had decent beds and we slept well. The motel property looked somewhat shabby and rundown with an empty pool. Our room featured the worst motel picture we have ever seen-a cartoon Minnie and Daisy duck shopping in Paris topped with dead flowers. Poor maintenance with weird wiring, sticky doors, sink missing enamel, etc.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway and trains are best.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Friendly staff and clean, quiet room. All amenities available including air conditioning and mini fridge. Was right on the main hyway but a little tricky to find the service road entrance.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Not a nice place to stay. Advertised a kitchenette...nothing but a small fridge and a small coffee maker. Not even enough toilet paper to last one evening, no repacement rolls and no face tissues either, box was empty. The pool was empty, but it was an outdoor pool.....so that was understandable. The owner argued the price and if I had not had my confirmation printed off, I would have had more of a problem. He did give the room to us for the price, which was too much for that room, anyway. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank EvelynGray K
Reviewed 27 April 2012

When we booked this we were hoping to save a buck as we just needed a place to sleep, as we were biking during the day. Long story short the room stunk and had bedbugs, at the time we just thought that they were spiders. We seen a few and assumed they were from our day of biking. We checked out and came home, the next day to find one or two in my suitcase. It then clicked that these could be bedbugs, i googled them and that was exactly what they were. I informed my friends and we all went crazy cleaning everything that came with us to ensure they would not become a problem in our homes. I called the hotel and spoke to the manager to see if he would reason with em and give us our money back (because paying to stay in a bed bug infested motel wasn't our plan). His reply to me was well the best i can do is give you a free stay next time you are in kamloops. I laughed and told him he was out to lunch i would never step foot in his motel again. He didn't want to reason with me so now i am doing my best to make sure no one ever makes the same mistake as us. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, bad customer service, and has bedbugs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Glenn K
Reviewed 25 March 2012

As soon as I opened the door there was a TERRIBLE stench, lock on door and window was not secure, I did not feel safe, especially with all the strange people I noticed outside as I was bringing my belongings in. I was afraid to leave the window open to air out, not knowing what might walk by. I didnt want to leave my valuables in the car, afraid it would be broken in, but wasn't sure how safe they would be in the room as well if i went out. Side table and counters werent wiped, gross splatter marks on lamp, gross spoltches in bathroom floor, i was afraid to look at the tub/toilet/sink etc, i saw enough when i looked at the floor. extra pillows and towels looked thrown on the self, empty tissue box, the room obviously had not been cared for. These are the things I noticed right away, if the obvious things have not been cleaned, i cant imagine everything else! Not to mention the terrible decor, did not make me feel at ease. Total of 10 min in that room, now I need to take a shower, thankfully the owner gave my money back, even after telling me that was one of the "better" rooms. We went down the street and for $20 more, I can sleep in peace.

• Stayed: March 2012