See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Motel was about what we expected for the price. The toilet didn't flush very well so avoided using it as much as possible. But sort that out and it would be fine.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2012

For two people I paid $60 + tax for the night, so probably one of the cheapest motels in town. My 2 star rating if a function of price, meaning for the money you pay hard to complain. It was clean, it had a bed, and it had a washroom - If you require anything else you should probably pay more and stay elsewhere :)

I arrived at 11pm at night and was just looking for a place to crash, so this worked nicely. There is an out door pool, but it was not in service when I was there. Objectively, this is probably a one star hotel that is near the end of its lifespan. I would not recommend staying in the main floor of the two storey building on the corner, due to age and poor construction you can hear a lot of noise from the rooms above.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2012

By calling ahead, we got a good rate on this motel. Got a quiet room that was clean and had decent beds and we slept well. The motel property looked somewhat shabby and rundown with an empty pool. Our room featured the worst motel picture we have ever seen-a cartoon Minnie and Daisy duck shopping in Paris topped with dead flowers. Poor maintenance with weird wiring, sticky doors, sink missing enamel, etc.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway and trains are best.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Friendly staff and clean, quiet room. All amenities available including air conditioning and mini fridge. Was right on the main hyway but a little tricky to find the service road entrance.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Not a nice place to stay. Advertised a kitchenette...nothing but a small fridge and a small coffee maker. Not even enough toilet paper to last one evening, no repacement rolls and no face tissues either, box was empty. The pool was empty, but it was an outdoor pool.....so that was understandable. The owner argued the price and if I had not had my confirmation printed off, I would have had more of a problem. He did give the room to us for the price, which was too much for that room, anyway. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple