“Best Beef Dip”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #44 of 339 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kamloops, Canada
“Best Beef Dip”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We recently tried the new Red Robin in Kamloops. We were very impressed with the menu selections as well as the amount of food you get. Great value. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Best beef dip I have had in a long time. We will be going back soon.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 474michey

Edmonton
“Watch out for PLASTIC in the food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

I took my family to Red Robin. Service was slow (waiter spent more time flirting with the waitress then helping custermers).

Then, my 9 year old daughter found plastic in her ice cream. I showed the waiter and all he could do is offer her more ice cream. When I asked to talk to the manager he said there wasn't one available.

We were charged full price and the waiter had the nerve to ask me why I didn't tip him. Unreal! The plastic was very sharp and there was lots. I am so glad my daughter is old enough to know not to eat plastic! It's disappointing nothing is being done about this.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver Island, Canada
“bunless is the way to go”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

popped in here for lunch it was packed but service was super quick food all came fast hot and terrific waitress suggested trying the blu cheese burger bunless( lettuce wrapped) both my husband and myself loved it and what a great way to lower your calorie count

Visited March 2013
Canora, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My sister-in-law recommended the Red Robin when we were visiting Kamloops.
My husband and I found the food very good, large serving and the staff very helpful and courteous.
We would certainly go back again on our next visit.

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and Awesome Atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My family was at this resaurant Feb 15 and 16th 2013 and enjoyed it both nights! The staff was amazing and so was the food! We don't live close by but if you are in Kamloops and enjoy a neat and sporty atmosphere and great service and even better food this is the place to try!

• Visited February 2013