I stayed here for a couple of days on a work trip. The place is conveniently located if you are passing through Kamloops as it is right off the highway. There is free parking directly outside the hotel. It seemed busy when I arrived though, so I'm not sure if this parking lot ever gets overly full. Some of the parking spaces are also very tight and poorly located if you have a large vehicle. I had a small car, so this was not an issue for me, but it was something that crossed my mind.
The check in was quick and efficient. The room was fairly modern in furnishings, but had nothing fancy. It was what I expected for this level of hotel. The bed was very comfortable, however, I found the pillows to be too fluffy. It would have been nice to have had the choice of different pillow firmness. All of the pillows were so lofty and fluffy, that I couldn't get comfortable on them and ended up sleeping without one. The wireless internet worked well and I liked that the rooms contain a fridge.
I was here on a work trip and it was a corporate rate, but I think the regular price is a bit expensive. I supposed it's comparable to other hotels in the area (and there are quite a few along the same road).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit is for business or for pleasure, our goal is to make your hotel stay, in Kamloops, comfortable and memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Kamloops Hotel Kamloops
- 4 Points By Sheraton Kamloops
- Sheraton Kamloops
- Four Points Kamloops
- Kamloops Four Points
- Kamloops Sheraton