Four Points by Sheraton Kamloops
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$122
The Plaza Hotel(Kamloops)
US$126
US$115
  • Breakfast included
The Ranchland Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$151
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsspg memberone nightattached restaurantpool and water slidecheck in was a breezethe air conditioninghoneymoon suiteon site restaurantlittle thingsstay at this hotel againlake louiseaberdeen mallgas stationshower headcomfortable staynice poolmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2009

For the @ $200.00 with taxes, this hotel was a disappointment to say the least. The room is one of the most poorly thought-out deluxe rooms I have stayed in. The fireplace looks like it was dropped in the livingroom, same with the hot tub. The bed was uncomfortable, and the room was situated above the garish casino-style entry lights for the hotel, giving it the same sort of feel one might get from staying in a superstore shopping market. The tv is outdated and requires some binos to see properly. All-in-all a $65 roadside hotel room dressed up as something special (which it is not). On the positive side, the food was good. Take a pass on the hotel, and stop for the hashbrowns.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappySkookum
Reviewed 9 August 2009

While it was certainly not the cheapest place to stay, I can imagine that it is among the better hotels in Kamloops. The rooms were clean, though the shower was a bit awkward, and I especially enjoyed the breakfast room service that was arranged simply by hanging the checked list on your door the evening before. Breakfast was right on time! While I wouldn't stay here for an extended period of time, it was quite a nice stopover, and would recommend it to anybody looking for a short stay in Kamloops. Also, the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cmm740
Reviewed 28 July 2009

Returning from a vacation in the Cariboo, our group of 4 had car trouble on the major highway... Having BCAA tow our vehicle to the Four Point Sheraton, we were able to book a room for one night. The staff went way beyond on helping our group of 4. They let us store our items that could not be left in the truck as they were to big and the vehicle could not be locked. They allowed us to put our Frozen Steaks in a Freezer for the night. The staff on arrival were all very pleasant and willing to help with what ever they could. The room was very large, clean and bright. The Air Conditioning was a blessing (as it worked exceptionally well). The four of us love to play crib, and the front desk staff made us feel very welcome by providing us with a private area to sit and relax and have a few games. We want to thank you all at the Four Points Sheraton, for making an unplanned visit turn into a fun and relaxing time. Much appreciated. We shall be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabbys1313
Reviewed 7 January 2009

I have stayed here several times and agree the room rates even with my corporate account I find way to high. I don't know how a motel in Kamloops feels they provide the value to charge off the internet site upwards of $200 per night. Last stay I had there was over a year ago due in part to the dated rooms, uncomfortable bedding and not so clean bath room and high prices I have not returned. I often stay at the Hampton which I get a good rate of $94 per night as I travel there once per month. I don't think or even some of the other locations in town care about frequent business travelers as we come there every month from the slow season to the busy "train" season. The restaurant Ric's like all Ric's is REALLY good but $$. With the economy getting tougher got to get more aggressive on your pricing and update those rooms. Maybe I'll come back. Really good Four Points for reference is the one in Prince George.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 November 2008

For our fall trip we stayed in hotels in Seattle (Airport Holiday Inn: great value, nice spacious rooms near Seattle airport), to Vancouver (Renaissance: wonderful place!, would love to have stayed longer), to Victoria (Harbor Towers: nice spot, adequate rooms), to Kamloops and back to Seattle, I can truly say that staying at the Sheraton in Kamloops was the worse hotel we've had. The rooms are small, furniture is outdated/ugly, bedding is substandard for nightly rate, hallways have a fish-like smell, etc, etc. The fact that it rained and was very cold in October did not help the visit. My parents were denied the senior rate (because the front desk had "closed" the account the night before check out (explain that one again?!!!). To be fair, I have to report that there's a good restaurant inside the hotel with a lovely staff (this was the only redeeming quality). Overall the hotel was overpriced, low value, nothing special, and below what I've come to expect from a Sheraton!! Last time I'll be booking with Sheraton hotels anywhere in the world!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family