Riverland Inn & Suites
US$95
US$126
Country View Motor Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$57
The Plaza Hotel(Kamloops)
US$126
US$115
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe riverrestaurant next doorhash brownsbalcony roombagelsbbq areapattiesindoor poolquiet locationprice pointlounge areacontinental breakfastroad tripeasy accessthe room was nicelong drivehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Second year we have stayed here duriing a tennis tournament and wouldn't stay any where else! The room was small but very adequate for 1 or 2 people. The location is ideal..right on the river and close to tennis club and downtown. The outside "socializing area" is hard to beat and a great place to relax and unwind after a hard day of tennis! The people behind the deak are most gracious and courteous.. a requirement of mine when I travel! Just an AWESOME place and reccommend it HIGHLY!

Room Tip: rooms on the riverside are ideal!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Overnight stop on Rocky Mountaineer trip from Vancouver to Calgary. Room was small but adequate, hardly room to swing a suitcase. Nice view of the river and areas outsside to relax in the late afternoon sunshine. Pool nearly a large bath!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My family has been staying here since 2000. It is tucked away on the east end of the downtown core. The property is right on the river and there are chairs so you can enjoy the scenery. Recently, I was travelling with my infant and wanted go stay somewhere clean and they didn't disaapoint. The tub was clean, the room didn't have any smell, and the ac worked well. You are close to the downtown or to hook onto one of the major roads, but it is very queit. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. We didn't get to enjoy the breakfast or pool this time around. Would reccomend to friends or family.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor. However have previousy stayed in kitchenette on ground.
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This was a very convenient place to stay no matter which way you entered Kamloops. The room was clean, beds were very comfortable and staff were very accommodating. We were close to the downtown area and Riverside Park. We were disappointed with the pool size as had young teens. The cost was reasonable and view of river was relaxing.

Room Tip: We were on the lawn floor so convenient to go out and relax in lawn chairs and enjoy the view of the river. It was quiet despite being just off the highway.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My mom and stayed here for about a week, although the staff was great as well as the view and breakfast was great, I do feel the need to address some serious issues. We were in room 101 bottom floor facing river. First off the light fixtures are full of dead little bugs, secondly there was some kind of rodent inside the wall scratching and moving around all night one night, thirdly a massive spider in the bathroom scared me half to death when I started looking around for more I discovered that behind the tv stand/ dressor was layered in thick spider webs, dirt, dust and garbage even a wad of chewed up gum, fourthly the old school fluorescent lights in bathroom and sink area flicker when turning them on for a good 5-6 seconds before fully being lit. Thank god i'm not epileptic, pretty sure I would have had a seizure or two. Fifthly our key cards for the room needed to be reprogrammed daily for our entire stay, not that this is a gross problem but rather a constant inconvenience. Sixthly our bathroom sink and kitchenette sink had sand in them upon arrival, forgiveable yes but along with everything else I discovered I feel the need to mention it. I also had to reprogram the tv remote myself. Feel free to stay here but bare in mind you have been fully informed of much needed attention to major details.

2  Thank rishamay