We stayed here on our way to Vancouver. We were given a room on the ground floor that was more than big enough for us and included a separate bedroom as well as the double bed in the main room.
Let's start with the good:
- Large room
- Rate included breakfast; very unusual for North America
- Free internet access via a dedicated machine off reception
- Clean and comfortable, in fact really comfortable bed!
And now the not so good:
- No lifts as far as we were aware
- Socket hanging off the wall in our room
- Odd part of town just off the highway
It's a nice enough place for a short stay, but we really wouldn't want to spend very long there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Thompson River with picturesque Mount Peter and Mount Paul as a backdrop, our Inn is the ideal stay for those looking for quiet comfort, and knowing it is only just a short walk into town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverland Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverland Inn And Suites
- Riverland Hotel Kamloops