Star Lodge
US$117
US$114
Scott's Inn and Restaurant - Kamloops(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$125
US$159
US$141
  • Pool
The Ranchland Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Pool
US$89
US$86
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Stayed here one nyt, one nyt too long. No towels in bathroom, air con unit not working, noisy as hell, skanky bathroom, fleas in the linen & carpet .... room cleaner didn't know we were there and just walked straight in.... this is the 9th econolodge I've stayed at in 5 weeks and the only one I've not liked. Gives econolodge a bad name.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank mediteranean_fan
Reviewed 6 September 2011

This filthy room was the worst ever. Mattress like cardboard, stained with body fluids, black hair on the sheets and pillow cases. Threadbare single blanket. Mold on ceiling in bathroom.
Dirt on vanity in bathroom, both old and fresh body fluid stains on vanity face.
Cobwebs in every corner. Lock and security chain absent.
Originally booked 2 nights, left the next morning- running to the car!
I understand the budget room but no excuse for the dirt. Horrible experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank vancouverislander
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I cannot believe I actually stayed in this motel.
When we first settled into the room the itching started....I couldn't find anything in the sheets but could not stop scratching.
The dust was pretty thick in really obvious places.
The fridge door didn't close properly (food safe?)
There wasn't any smoke alarms which I will report to the city.
My husbands feet became very black from the carpet.( I kept my shoes on )
When I got home I washed everything in my suitcase even though it was clean......Good Luck.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank kellytee
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I suppose it is cheap by Kamloop standards but expect what you pay for. I survived in room 128 for a couple of nights. Although resonably clean the room stank like a stale ashtray, the decor was dirty and in need of a repaint, the bedding was best described as 'grubby', the security lock on the door had been ripped out, there was no plug for the sink and the shower only worked if one permanently held on to the bath/shower lever.
The wonderful indoor swimming pool advertised in the blurb and on the hotel exterior was free of any risk of drowning as it looked as though it had been empty for years. I have stayed in some downmarket hotels in my time but the owners of this one should seriously consider demolition or a thorough refurb. One good thng is it makes a Travellodge seem like a 5 star hotel for the same price. Sorry owners but you'll have to try harder or think about another vocation!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank strattonmac1
Reviewed 8 September 2010

My husband and I went to Kamloops for a little get away this past long weekend and stayed at the Econo Lodge. The rooms are quite cozy and very clean. The room had a nice balcony with a spectacular view! The staff was always very kind, courteous and helpful. It is also a great location, only minutes away from downtown, shopping and dinning.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple