Ramada Kamloops
Scott's Inn and Restaurant - Kamloops(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Pool
US$130
US$196
US$122
The Ranchland Inn(Kamloops)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hotel 540(Kamloops)
US$144
US$136
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop loungeaverage hotelnice stayclean hotelstay there againhot breakfastcomfortable roomtwo queen bedsbenjaminupgradestrufibcriverhospital
Reviewed 13 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Joan R, Manager at Ramada Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2013

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stayed 2 nights & received no housekeeping whatsoever. Departed our room @ approx. 10am & returned about 3pm to find nothing done. Advised front desk at 4:15 pm when we left for dinner & requested coffee for the next morning. 1 pkg of coffee & sugar/whitener was in our room on return later that evening. I mentioned this on checkout & the comment was,
it would be mentioned to housekeeping. No apology, no reimbursement, nothing offered. Also the king size pillows, had one regular size pillowslip; again disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Joan R, Manager at Ramada Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Good Afternoon, I would like to thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at the Ramada Kamloops. I am disappointed to hear that your stay wasn’t up to the standards that we strive for, and have spoken to both the housekeeping staff, as well as the front desk staff to ensure that a situation such as this won’t occur again. I would like to apologize that your stay was disappointing and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future so that we are able to provide a positive experience for you.

Joan R.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

1. Dirty sraircase leading up to my room
2. To get to the hot tub I would have had to use an outside walkway in the snow
3. Chipped furniture
4. I was woken up 3 times during the night because of reckless staff running through the
hallway, chatting & laughing loudly, hammering to repair something. When I finally
called the front desk there was no aopogy.
5. Upon check out there was no inquiery as how I enjoyed my stay or if I had a good night
sleep
Overall there was no value for my money. I would NOT recommend this Hotel nor will I
ever stay with Ramada again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Joan R, Manager at Ramada Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

Good Afternoon, I would like apologize to you that you did not find your stay with us enjoyable or up to standards. I would like to personally discuss your stay further with you. I can be reached either at 250-375-0358, or at gm.ramada@shawbiz.ca. I look forward to hearing from you soon and apologize once again.

Joan R.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Joan R, Manager at Ramada Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012