“Unashamedly Beer & Simple Food”

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The place does what it says on the tin. If you are a faint hearted veggie teetotaller then seek somewhere else.
Lots of speciality beer and some of it is not too bad for Canada. Hearty steaks and burgers are the staple fare. Big portions and reasonably priced.
Very friendly staff and the locals are happy to chat.
There are seven regularly brewed beers and plenty of specials. I didn't try them all. Amusing names for them - the English style IPA is called the Imperial Pig and the German Pilsner the Fascist Pig. Refreshingly non PC? A good wine list as well if ale isn't your thing.
A bright spot in a somewhat down at heel town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The service was great, the waiter knew all about the beer and food menu. The food was good and the beer was awesome! I would recommend this place for sure :)

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We ate here during our rocky mountaineer trip on recommendation from the staff. We were not disappointed the food was very good and the beer exceptional. It was only a short walk from our hotel after a long day on the train. The atmosphere was very good and we have a really good meal and highly recommend it

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I had lunch with my wife today at the Noble Pig and we opted for the beautiful Victoria Street patio for seating. This patio is very nice and reminiscent of upscale patios in Toronto's Yorkville area.

The in-house brews were very tasty and a perfect match to our luncheon of assorted cheeses, pickles, and rillette. I added an order of fish tacos but the "brewmaster's plate" turned out to be enough food for both of us.

I wished I could have lingered all afternoon trying out the different beers but duties called.

I will certainly be back before I leave Kamloops.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

One of the few places that was actually open on a Sunday night, heard great things from the staff on the Rocky Mountaineer so we decided to try it out. They have quite a selection of beers on tap, all brewed locally here in Kamloops. Thought it was interesting about being able to mix two styles of beer together, something I've never heard of. The food was the typical pub fare but still awesome! Portions are quite huge though just a heads up, sometimes might be better to share . The pulled pork Mac and cheese was delicious! It's a must try if you are having a meal here along with one of the beers they brew including a rotating seasonal selection. Staff were super friendly and did an awesome job! Would highly recommend having an evening meal here, even if you are only here for one night!