“Best latte in town and home made desserts!”
Review of Cowboy Coffee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cowboy Coffee
Neighbourhood: City Center
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This place is now called Motivo and is very much worth the trip off the highway into the heart of downtown Kamloops. One of the best lattes we have ever had. In fact I made a special trip back into the restaurant to let them know. Their desserts are made in house and are very tasty. Tack another 10 minutes on your trip and drive downtown to enjoy this place. We did and we were not disappointed. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I had to return to Kamloops twice in June and I made a point of going to Caffe Motivo each time. The coffee is definitely a cut above the rest of the coffee scene in Kamloops. Stocking quality roasters and fresh coffee, definitely notice a difference in the cup. Also, allows to pick up freshly roasted beans for home use as well. In addition to providing good coffee drinks, Caffe Motivo also provides some very good breakfast wraps. The Southwest is definitely a must try. Not overly spicy but provides good flavour. Unfortunately, I've never been to a Sunday brunch menu but looks amazing. The atmosphere in the coffee shop is definitely positive and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I especially enjoyed the personal demonstration of the Aeropress and it makes me want to purchase one to try. Next time I am in Kamloops, I will be making another visit!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

great cappuccinos. Each time i go, the barista making my coffee seems to make it slightly different, which i love. Happy to experience real baristas and their signatures. They obviously have great beans to start with cause I haven't had a burnt or bitter experience yet. No gut rotting which is really appreciated as I'm grabbing a cup for the road and wouldn't gave any distraction from feeling awful.

I would have one recommendation for caffe motivo, that they dissuade toasting of sandwiches that shouldn't be toasted. That's all. I'm not always as happy with my snack as i am with my coffee. That said, I still look forward to stopping there whenever I'm in town.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

The newly renamed "Cafe Motiva" is independently owned and managed. There is the same loyal crowd, seldom a free table. Free newspapers to borrow. Top-quality, wide variety of coffees and other drinks. New focus on fresh baked muffins, squares, scones...and lunch items..

Reviewed 2 December 2012

The service was good and the coffee strong. I like to add a little extra cream to mine to add to the overall flavor. If you want something a little different than starbucks with a good punch try cowboy coffee, you'll be pleasantly surprised.