“a return trip is a must”
Review of Manhattan Classic Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: V2c 6h4
Description: V2c 6h4
Reviewed 13 October 2012

LOVED this place!! we went for my 30th birthday and we were super impressed. the service was fast, the food was good and filling and we felt very welcome. i ordered my sons' chicken fingers and fries immediately and our drinks. the waitress brought our drinks back in under 2 minutes and our sons' food showed up promptly. we then ordered the pickle poppers. we get deep fried pickles at a pub in langley and we're obsessed with them. however, the pickle poppers at manhattan's classic grill were above and beyond better than the ones at our local pub. the chipotle mayo was a nice dipping sauce for them as well. i got the turkey burger and my husband got the 1/3lb prime rib burger. i had a small sample of his and it was so moist and seasoned. my turkey burger had an array of toppings that i chose as did my husband's burger. we really liked going through the menu and being able to customize our own burgers. our sons finished their chicken and fries very fast and were almost done before us! my burger was falling apart at the seams it was so full of the ingredients i picked out. similar to a burger i would make at home. by the end we were offered a dessert for our birthdays (my husband was also celebrating his 32nd) but we were too full to eat anything more so we turned it down. im already dreaming of a return trip. oh i forgot to add the prices were comparable with any burger joint. for a family of 4 it only cost us $50 and that was including the appetizer.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Talk about food with flavor done the way you want it with amazing choices. It's one of a few restaurants we frequent on a regular basis and will always enjoy.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Tried them out for the first time. Had the Bison burger and it was great. Was nice to build it with what I wanted and to my taste. Quickly done and it was even busy!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

My husband was excited to hear about a this place because he loves wings. The wings were decent, there's definitely some selection of type along with customizing burgers, but there isn't great value for what you're paying. Maybe if they had a wing night or a deal once in a while we would go back for wings.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Manhattan Grill is a great place to get your burger and fries for a price that is comparable to A&W or maybe better (obviously depending on the patty you select). It is also like a Harvey's because you can customize your burger from a selection of 30+ choices of toppings. Yumm!

Also they have a wing and burger combo that is very responsible! I think it is $15 for a wing, burger, fry combo! Wings are delish too! They have 20+ flavors to choose from in the mild, medium and hot categories. I like the Louisiana, a mixture of BBQ and Jerk!

They also have a bar, lattes, and milkshakes - all this in a comfortable atmosphere suitable for family outings, drinks with friends or a dinner date with your sig other - probably not a first date though!

There is one down fall though, the service can be hit and miss. We got there almost weekly and we usually don't have any issue, but we have had our orders come out wrong from the kitchen or it can take a while other times. These things happen but overall Manhattan is one of my favorite places to go and get a burger! :)