“Amazing pizza and awesome staff”
Review of Papa Tee's Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Tee's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Halifax, Canada
“Amazing pizza and awesome staff”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

These east coast travelers loved the food and the staff here :) "Papa T" went above and beyond to make our experience an awesome one. My husband and I LOVED the Old Country pizza.

• Visited August 2013

“In love”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend love this place so much we spend half our paycheques here. The pizza is fresh and not greasy. The chicken Thai peanut salad is awesome. Made with real peanuts. And the Thai green curry soup honestly I think I buy this soup every 3 days for my boyfriend. The pasta is seriously better than italy( yes we have been to Italy). Trevor makes his own homemade pasta noodles and ravioli. How much is it since I spend half my paycheque. Pizzas for 15$ fresh homemade pasta or ravioli 15$ and the soup 8.95$. I love this place. Please go. Get pizza made by the coolest dude with the most awesome moustache.

• Visited August 2013
St. Albert, Canada
“Open Sundays”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My brother and I were driving through Kamloops. We both felt like pasta and had eaten at Peter's Pasta twice before (amazing). The problem was it was Sunday. I called the list of Italian restaurants on Trip Advisor for Kamloops and this was the only one open on Sundays. They had a unique fusion of fresh baked Italian pastas with a whitesauce that had a touch of Thai in it, made with coconut milk and a hint of green curry. I was hesitant, but my seafood lasagna was great. My brother had the fettuccine alfredo with chicken and he loved it. Happy I tried this place out.

• Visited June 2013
“Best food ever”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

The calzones and pizza are incredible. Had the lemongrass soup for a change of pace and was not disappointed. Great variety and very unique. Gotta eat here.

• Visited April 2013
Canora, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Very Good Food and Service”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Our grandson recommended this restaurant to us while we were visiting Kamloops.
It is a very nice little restaurant, because there were 5 of usand we couldn't decide on which kind of Pizza to have, the very nice waitress suggested we have different toppings on each side, we did, we did not have to wait long, it was really great food and enjoyed by all,

• Visited March 2013